Conservation Tillage Worgroup: UC Conservation Tillage Workgroup
Cover Crops Database: UC SAREP Cover Crop Resources.
UC IPM: UC Integrated Pest Management.
Nemabase: Database of the host status of plants to plant-parasitic nematodes.
- Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE), Western Region
- Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program (UC SAREP)
- Community Alliance with Family Farmers(CAFF)
- Long Term Research on Agricultural Systems (LTRAS)
- UC Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources (DANR)
- UC Davis Agronomy and Range Science Department
- Sustainable Agriculture Network
- Alternative Farming Systems Information Center (National Agricultural Library)
- Sustainable Farming Connection
- Fertilizer Research and Education Program
- Department of Pesticide Regulation
- Natural Resource Conservation Service-California
- Center for Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems
- Center for Sustaining Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Cooperative State Research and Extension Service
- Kerr Center for Sustainable Agriculture Inc.
- Pesticide Action Network
- UC Vegetable Research and Information Center
- University of California Statewide Integrated Pest Management Project
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Henry A. Wallace Institute for Alternative Agriculture
- Agricultural Energy Assistance Program (California Energy Commission)
- Biological Control Virtual Information Center (jointly sponsored by the Center for Integrated Pest Management and the Consortium for International Crop Protection)
- Cornell University Cooperative Extension Agriculture Programs
- Soil and Water Conservation Society
- The Seattle Farm Bill Action Group
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln : Institute of Agriculture & Natural Resources (IANR)